4.07.2010

BE PREPARED......DUMMY.


I'm one of those cooks who has a big fucking tool box as opposed to a knife roll. It's clunky and awkward but it allows me to keep a gang of stuff in there. Since I'm usually doing pastry and baking, a lot of the work requires little doo-dad tools like piping tips and small spatulas. So I guess it's good for that. It's also a top notch stash spot for towels, rubber gloves, piping bags, and non-stick spray, which happens to be the same things that we're perpetually in danger of running out of.

So I guess I don't run out of that stuff.

Not to mention Alka-Seltzer, ibuprofin, Emergen-C and Band-Aids.

Here's to you tool box stash spot! You saved the day again.





(imagine this filled not with the tools shown, but a vast array of cooking junk and OTC medicine)

1 comment:

Ebin said...

Hey Ryan,

It's Ebin from the Mpls early 90s days. Found your blog through fb. Hilarious stuff!

I've kept up with Andy Broder when he comes through town (I'm in Brooklyn since 2001) with Fog.

Hope all is well by you!

Will keep following the blog...

e.