6.18.2008

I work hard enough at work.

After spending (wasting) something like seven years of my life with people who I thought to be my close friends and brothers, I found alot of them to be selfish, hateful and jealous people. The worst part about that is the amount of time I put in with functions, helping others and general bullshit that no one wanted to do. That includes giving the use of my home which was taken full advantage of week after week for over a year.

I don't want to have to work on bullshit to have friends. I want friends to hang out with, not people who have a list of crap that they want me to do. I'm really upset that I don't seem to have a friend that isn't in some sort of organization that seems to define their friendship........ or idea of friendship.

I just wanted to have people to hang out with and not have some sort of fucking meeting.

Oh well.

No comments: